Sunday, August 7, 2011

Things Worth Sharing (bbygirl pov)

I've been thinking lately and the things i cherish most is the small things my daddy doesn't even think about. But I do. Guess guys don't really think the same way girls do lol. I want to post this as our 2 month anniversary post, telling just a few things that have made my day in the past and makes me fall in love with daddy more and more each day. He knows I am writing this but not what is in it :) Soooo here goes!

I wake in the morning more times than I wish and I watch him sleep. Its so sweet just to watch how he is so quiet but so loud at the same time. Funny how one person can make you feel so good just with a touch or catching a look on there face. He makes me melt.

As I am his sub he could easily make me a 100% full on slave but he knows i am not ready so he will not make me yet. He keeps me as his babygirl and cuddles and loves on me often :) I love being his babygirl and know that one day I will be more and he will still love me.

My daddy :) He comes upstairs just to see me and makes sure he tells me daily that he loves me and I am beautiful. Just his touch can say enough but he doesn't realize that. My worst fear seems to be letting him down. 


Is this love?
Is it not being able to be without him?
Not going a single day without hearing I love you?
This feeling of needing to please?
Is love the touch conveying so many words?
Me and him?



No comments:

Post a Comment