Thursday, July 14, 2011

Collaring - Daddy POV

My baby girl and I had talked about this for some hours.  I decided rather than an actual collar we would get her a necklace to be her collar.  This is so she could wear it 24/7/365 without the vanillas freaking about it.  So when I got to Florida and picked her up, we went shopping for one.  I wanted something kind of small so it is visible at most times.  So we shopped around a little, and found one that works great! 

I had spent a day and a half working on the ceremony.  I emailed it to her before I went down there so she would know what to expect.  She was VERY apprehensive about being naked during the entire thing.  I have no idea why, she is stunning nude.  There was an adult store right there close to the hotel we stayed in, so I went in and picked up some other supplies. 

I had her disrobe and assume the kneeling submissive position.  On my GOD was she beautiful.  I won't post the entire ceremony, but the short of it was there was a spanking involved so she came into the relationship with a clean slate.  All of her past wrongs were wiped clean with that.  The picture after that spanking is posted on fetlife if you are curious. 

She accepted my collar, I put it around her neck.  Now she belongs to me.  My slave, my baby girl, my life. 

Then there was a demonstration of the pleasure and pain I can bring her.  A cheap candle which I don't thing either of us liked very well.  You live and learn.  I went back later to the adult store and got the nice candles we use now. :)  They work much better for both of us. 

I am, without a doubt, the happiest guy on the face of the planet.  I hope I can be all she ever needs.  As she becomes more secure in herself, more confident as a woman, she becomes better behaved as a slave, and more beautiful every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment