Monday, July 11, 2011

First party - Daddy Dom POV

For the 4th of July I took my baby girl to her first BDSM party.  She was nervous and antsy for 2 days leading up to the party.  I believe she trusted me not to push her past her limits, she was mostly nervous about how many limits I would push her to the edge of. 

She knew several of the people at the party, and she got to wear short shorts rather than the super short dresses I usually dress her in, so I think that helped a lot with her anxiety.  Plus at least one other baby girl was going to be there that was her age.

We arrived a couple of minutes early, but there were already several people there.  For once my always early, or at the worst on time mantra didn't have us there an hour before everyone else. :)  This is a good thing.  After walking in, we took the snacks we had brought in the kitchen and said hello to everyone.  The baby girls giving each other giggly hello's which is always cute as hell. 

We had a seat with everyone else, my baby girl on my lap. She was going to be close to me the entire night.  :)  Which is a good thing! 

Not long after having a seat, a sadist Dom had one of his girls and another girl give him a blowjob on the couch.  My little was curious and watched the girls as they kissed and sucked.  She was also pretty shy about it, having never seen anything like this before.  After all, she is only 18, and not very experienced about the lifestyle.  Beyond a few spanking sessions, she had NO experience with the lifestyle. 

After the Blowjob scene, there were some spanking sessions to watch.  At this point, I decided it was time for my baby girl to be part of the scene.  I moved her to a whipping post, had her pull down her shorts and panties, and proceeded to spank her with my hand.  A nice mild entry into the world.  She seemed mostly comfortable being bare assed and bare pussied in front of the group who were watching.  After a short time on the whipping post, I let her put her shorts back on and we continued to mingle, watch others take turns on the contraptions with various implements of domination.  One scene upset her some, a sadist / masochist couple got pretty hard core, punching, biting, smacking, whipping VERY hard all over her body.  I took Angel outside at that point.  This scene was a bit much for her.  She wasn't ready for that, so protecting her from it was the best move.  Even outside the screaming was a bit rough.  I spent time explaining to her that she wanted.  She NEEDED the pain like Angel needs her spankings.  I THINK she mostly understood, and as time goes by she will get it MUCH more. 

Then later it was time for the second scene for my baby girl and I.  This time I used the bamboo hair brush, my hand, and a borrowed paddle.  Additionally we did a little slapping, a little hair pulling, and other S&M stuff.  pretty light, but still pushing her limits a bit.  This was of course bare assed.  After this session, her bottom was hot for a good hour afterwords.  I had her leave her shorts off, so she was in only her panties. 

Then we went into the living room, sat on the couch, and I exposed her pussy and played with it for a while.  This was VERY new to her having this done in front of people, but it was a good limit push for her.  It excited her some to have others watching her pretty little pussy.

We left about 1 AM, both pretty tired.  All in all it was a good experience for her.

1 comment:

  1. I loved this story, I think this is how I would like things done if I were in public for the first time. Kudos Daddy Oak.

    ReplyDelete