Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pushing The Limits (Babygirl Point of Veiw)

I'm not much sure what to say for this one. A few days ago daddy went Sadist mode on me and pushed my limits. My natural masochism played its part well in this little adventure. Im  sure daddy will laugh at my take on all this but I don't care. It's my first few experiences in this world... and personally I wanna get to the next post lol *Wink wink*

The night started out when daddy started pulling my hair and when i looked into his eyes i knew by instinct he was no longer daddy. he was master. It fit me well, I was curious as to what he was like in master mode. I was soon handcuffed and set for the night. My thigh was slapped and I was ordered to keep my legs open (THAT was repeated several times during the night actually.) Because heaven forbid I make anything easy on myself! Sensations take over and I automatically curl up.

Daddy likes to run his hands down my stomach, starting at my neck and leading to my butt.Hmmm marks from that were there all day lol :D I think I officially like marks after our play. Anyhow, Daddy says that he used the candle on me but I was too far into sub space to really notice.Looking at the candle now, it seems like it WAS used... hmmm going to have to tape it next time. I recall some more hair pulling and even some slapping around. (A personal favorite lol)

Daddy likes to cut off my breathing, nothing too bad just till he starts to feel it. but it works for me :D.Soon after he pushes too hard and we had to stop... All in all it was alot of fun.

Love and Hugs
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment