Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pushing the limits Daddy Dom POV

The other night, I was in Sadist mode.  It coincided nicely with my baby girl being in Masochist mode. :)  Time for some master / slave time.  I wasn't Daddy. 

We still have some of a VERY cool candle I bought the night I picked her up to live with me.  It is not overly hot, just hot enough to cause pain, and the melted "wax" is massage oil.  I need to order some more of those.  I love giving massages and I love touching female skin.  She loves the pain and the pleasure of it all. 

We lay backwards on the bed, I handcuff her and hold her handcuffed hands above her head by the chain on her pretty pink padded handcuffs with one hand.  The other hand, and my mouth are free to do damage.

I grab her hair and jerk her head around to show her my mindset, and to make sure she is in the right one.  I run my fingernails down from the top of her neck down between her breasts... down her beautiful flat stomach, down to her pubic bone.  Her legs are together.  A solid swat on her thigh opens them with an ow from her.  "Keep them apart or they get harder.  She whimpers and tries to keep them open.  I run my nails down both sides of her beautiful pussy.  The pain is wonderful to her, and to me.  My scratches are hard enough to leave marks that last for a few hours.  So now she is stunningly beautiful, tiny, whimpering, horny, and marked. :) 

I grab the candle that was lit 10 minutes earlier.  Normally I start the candle somewhere less intense.  maybe the nipples, maybe her stomach.  This time however I went for the big burn right from the start.  The wax falls squarely on her clit, and the massage oil drips hotly down the outside of her lips.  She writhes in pain.  Then she says "Ow Daddy that is hotter than normal."  Being the super good Master that I am I drip some on myself.  No, not much hotter than normal, if any at all.  She is just overly tuned in to her nerve endings tonight.  Good!

I grab her hair again and pull.  This always instantly puts her right back in slave mode.  It hurts her a lot, but she likes it, and it works EVERY time.  I use the pressure points behind her ear.  I LOVE pressure points.  I need to introduce her to more of them soon.  I generally just use that one because it irritates her. :)  Hey.. sadist mode.  remember? :)

I drop some candle wax on her stomach, up her chest.  I can't speak highly enough about this candle.  It pours nicely. :)  Need to remember to order more.  Perhaps I can get some online.  she writhes in pain and pleasure.  I bite the side of her breast.  She calls me a teaser for not biting the nipple. :)  teaser?  sadist!  I bite the side of the other breast.

She is so small I can easily cover her mouth and nose with one hand.  I hold my own breath at the same time I take hers from her.  I am in very good shape and have good lung capacity, so I know that when I start to feel it a little, she is probably suffering.  I can release.  A few times of this.  she is nicely submissive.  One day I may hold her until I start to feel the need for a breath.  She would I am sure be wiggling around and frightened.  She isn't ready for that yet.  One day. :) 

I release my hold on her mouth and nose, and smack her across the face.  harder.  harder.  man.  she LOVES that, and loves it hard.  good!  I become rock hard.  SADIST!  :)  I smack her breasts.  ouch!  good!  I smack her face quite hard.  ouch!  good!! 

Soon after this I push her too far.  It happens.  She SHOULD have been ready for that, but she is not apparently.  I roll over in bed away from her for 30 seconds.  she thinks I am mad at her.  I am switching modes.  I become daddy again and roll over to comfort her and cuddle.  I explain to her why I rolled over and she is OK with it.  she is crying a little, but soon she is fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment