Monday, July 11, 2011

My First Party (Babygirl veiw)

Well for my first BDSM party daddy and myself went to a local group we know. I know alot of the people there and there cool, no problem at all. The other babygirl and myself like each other pretty well.. she makes me feel comfortable because I am the youngest and least experienced of the group. Anyhow, Daddys OCD brought us to the party half a hour early but luckily we weren't the first one there. We soon had our snacks in the kitchen and were set to begin!

Our night started out when another Dom, not mine lol, had two girls give him a blow job. I was fascinated, having never seen the like! I glanced at daddy a few times and since I was cuddled in his lap I could feel his erection getting hard. They kissed each other alot and sucked on him -even  though i couldn't see exactly what was happening.

Soon after daddy had me on the whipping post, just with his hand but I needed time to get used to people watching my spanking going on. Nothing too bad there. It all seemed so harmless. In truth I wasn't at all scared because I knew daddy would keep me safe. Everything from my waist down was bare and THAT was a shock to my system.

After a bit he let me loose and we mingled and watched a few other couples' work. They were way violent in a way that even my masochism may never be able to handle. I know they like it but its not my thing. Daddy pulled me out because i was having a hard time comprehending it at that point. I know now that all was ok but at the time things seemed to only be going bad. Reminded me of some bad stuff in my past. Oh well, I get it now :D



Soon after fireworks started and I went out to watch, but not for long because it was lightening and I was afraid. Daddy took me back to the whipping post and tied me up, my back to him and actually tore into my bottom pretty well. Using a borrowed paddle, bamboo hairbrush, and his hand this time. I didn't mind so much what was going on as he made me step out of my shorts and panties. Oh! While I was tied up he pushed some of my masochism side, trying to see how far he could go. Some hitting and hair pulling and such was involved. :) hmmmm I loved it!

We had to end that lil session quickly because my arms were tied above my head and my hands began to feel all tingly... ooops! So he took me to the living room and we played around a bit. :-D I soon asked daddy to leave because i was soooo tired. All in all it was alot of fun! I'm definitely a spanko though cuz spankings were my favorite part!

Love and hugs!
Slave Bella

1 comment:

  1. :squee!:

    It is so fun to read about a party from someone else's perspective.

    It was very nice to meet you, by the way, and I'm glad I wasn't the only one afraid of the fireworks :)

    ReplyDelete