Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Major spanking day - Daddy View

Not sure exactly how this one will look, how do you describe spanking? I know we have some spanking fans checking this so I a apologize if I don't describe it very well. :)

A week or so ago, my baby girl was having a VERY bad day. She had lots of stress and worry on her mind, she needed to cry if possible. Being the decent Daddy I am it is my job to provide. Plus I like it. :)

We have a nice bamboo hair brush that was given to us as a gift. I mentioned this brush in an earlier post, and some of you have seen it. It really stings a lot. I have tested this and several other spanking implements on myself several times, and this brush stings worse than anything I have tried thus far. 

I made my baby girl strip, and put her over my knee.  She fought and squirmed a lot when I grabbed the brush.  "No daddy not with the brush.  I will be good."  she said, which only turns me on more. :) 

 She is very little to me, I held her hands behind her back so she could not interfere with the spankings.  If she gets her little hands hit by the brush, it could hurt her or break something.  I need to protect against that. 

The spankings began about 1/4 strength, which with the brush is pretty hard.  Her little bottom became red within 20 whacks.  I am normally mostly a spot spanker, but this day I knew it would be a while, so I spread the whacks around on her bottom.  the brush covers about 1/2 of her bottom anyway, so spreading the hits around doesn't take much movement, and no break in the pace.  She was feeling the sting bad right from the start.  "Ow that hurts you know"  she said.  I increased the speed and hardness slightly.

She has a bad habit of bringing her legs up to try to block her bottom.  A quick decently hard whack with the brush on her calf quickly stopped that this day.  I made it firm because I didn't want her repeatedly bringing the legs up.  I only had to do that 1 more time during the entire spanking.

She was squirming around a lot.  this was hurting.  At 623 whacks she asked me if I was counting.  I lied and said no.  I was not counting.  I hate to lie, but it was only temporary, and I did not want her distracted by asking what number we were up to.  I would clear it up after.

Her bottom was completely red from the top of her crack to her to her thigh line.  very very red.  She began to whimper.  I increased the strength of the strikes.  I was almost at half strength, with this brush. I hardly hit her more than half strength with my hand, unless she is a complete brat, so I know these were hurting like hell. 

About the time she started to shed some tears she had reached her limit.  She fumbled around for a minute trying to remember her safe word, then used it.  She was done, she was hurting bad.  I stopped the spanking and pulled her close to me.  I held her and kissed her and rubbed her.  Her bottom was on fire.  it was very hot!  and very red.  I had wanted to take some pictures of this spanking but I did not.  Her mental state is more important than photo evidence, and she needed me to be daddy at this time.  I held her for a long time.  After she had calmed down I told her "Congratulations baby girl.  1342 swats with the bamboo brush."  I told her I had been counting the entire time, but did not want her distracted from her release to worry about the number. 

No comments:

Post a Comment